INTERNET OF THINGS
SMART HOME – DOMOTICS
We perform and design the installation of home automation systems, looking for customized solutions for each home. We carry out the installation of internal and external wired or wireless communication networks, we program the different devices of your choice and the implementation of the entire system.
Repairs and updates of home automation systems and advice and guidance in the selection of materials and devices.
Home automation allows us to automate different actions within our home such as security systems, communications, energy management and well-being.
Home Automation: 5 Features, 5 Advantages
The intelligent management of all the devices connected to the electrical network will allow us to save on our bill.
Facilities that facilitate autonomy for people with physical limitations.
Home automation makes our home more comfortable and convenient, automating various actions (open / close, turn on / off, regulate, program) in the different elements or devices (electrical appliances, light points, doors, blinds, awning, irrigation … )
The home automation installation allows the transmission of voice, data, images, sounds, access to IP telephony services, cable television … all with external and internal control.
We can increase security by incorporating devices such as: intrusion alarms, medical alerts, remote assistance, presence simulation, heat detectors …)
Process automation, sensor communication and biometrics.
The same premises used to automate buildings or homes have been applied to industrial or work environments generating a whole world of possibilities to improve processes, facilitating the work of workers and employers and, especially, to save costs.
Fostering more accessible environments.
Home automation environments are more comfortable
Industry 4.0: Encourage the development of automated and intelligent processes.
Time and access control
WHAT WE DO
Router, switch and device configurations for LAN and WAN networks.
Multicast and VPN overlay network configuration.
Audit of the existing infrastructure, analysis of requirements, design of the network architecture and the recommendation of technical specifications in new LAN projects, according to typologies (the latest generation, distribution, core, server farms) and characteristics (load balancing, VoIP …) as well as other infrastructure equipment (traffic modulation and traffic acceleration).
• Infrastructure analysis, design and services.
• Report on options for improving the network infrastructure, including data on financial and operational implications.
• Analysis of the needs in terms of bandwidth, the number of redundancy connections, type of connectivity and other parameters related to the quality of service.
• Tips for the optimal technological evolution of the network infrastructure.
CONFIGURATION OF WINDOWS I LINUX SERVER.
• Web service installation.
• Mail and chat servers.
• “Firewall” security servers.
• IP telephony servers (VoIP).
• Mysql Database Managers.
• Virtualization: Virtualization consists of a software-based technology that allows the execution of a hardware, a storage device, an operating system or another virtual server in the same physical server. In other words, it consists in the creation of virtual machines within the same physical environment, allowing their execution or emulation.
• Cost reduction: This could become one of the main advantages of virtualization, as this will reduce the use of physical servers.
• Increase security: It will be easier to make backup copies of your virtual machines since it allows you to schedule backups faster and easier.
• Easy handling of information: When you have problems with your electronic machine or problems with your operating system, as it is a virtual machine, you can transfer your information to a different physical server easily and quickly and continue your work.
WE MANUFACTURE INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS BASED ON OPEN SOURCE HARDWARE
• Development of projects based on C, Python and Matlab languages.
• Programming of Microchip, Arduino and Raspberry Pi microcontrollers.
• Economical, energy and resource saving: plug and play.
• Computer vision: A broader set of machine learning methods based on assimilating data representations for image recognition, audio, or predictive analytics.
• Machine learning: Machine learning methods with which to better understand user behaviors, recommendation systems, predictions, fraud detection, etc.
• Bot chat: They increase the productivity and efficiency of the processes as they create a means of communication always available between non-enjoyment and customers.
• Data analysis and visualization: Data science is used to extract a better knowledge and understanding of the data to better understand the business and generate strategies.
• Robotic Process Automation (ARP): Robotic Process Automation that allows you to automate processes based on specific rules, repetitive and high volume.
• Virtual Voice Assistants: Virtual voice assistants interact with us to provide us with services and help us at the right time. We are experts in the development of Apps for Echo and Google Home.